Department of Homeland Security Resources
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS): www.uscis.gov
- Comprehensive list of USCIS approved EB-5 Regional Centers : click here
- Processing times and individual case status for petitions and application filed with the USCIS may be found here.
- Online Change of Address.
- Directory of USCIS field offices.
- USCIS Civil Surgeon Locator (for obtaining a medical examination for adjustment of status applications).
- USCIS forms available in fillable PDF format online.
- The USCIS’ operating instructions, containing internal policy on adjudication procedures and practices – click here.
- NAFTA Handbook, which is used by Customs and Border Protection officers in admitting persons from Mexico and Canada in TN, B-1, B-2 and L-1 statuses: Nafta Handbook.
Department of State Resources
- Visa application forms, including the “E-Filing” DS-160 application form, are available here.
- Visa processing times, and interview scheduling wait times – click here.
- Visa reciprocity finder for determining reciprocity fees, and visa limitations by country of origin – click here
- The Department of State’s Visa Bulletin providing information on Immigrant Visa Availability for both employment-based and family-based categories.
- Directory with links to other Embassies and Consulates – click here.
- NVARS automated appointment system available to third-country nationals in making nonimmigrant visa appointments at select consular posts in Canada – click here.
Department of Labor Resources
- Online Wage Library (salary information for H-1Bs and PERM applications).
- BLS Salary Survey Information:
- “PERM” Labor Certification on-line application and registration interface – click here.
- Labor Condition Application (LCA) on-line application interface.
Other Government Resources